Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank you, Etsy for bringing my treasury to the front page!



I am thrilled to say that my latest treasury, "Romance in the Afternoon" was selected by Etsy to grace the front page. I was delighted that my new Etsy friend, Kay of OnSlenderThreads was going to have the Etsy spotlight shining on her. Whenever I stumble across an Etsy store that features incredible talent and products, I do my best to get them some extra attention. Kay is still getting her name out there on Etsy. I hope this front page exposure drives a lot of traffic through her store so they can discover her gorgeous creations. Stay tuned for a Q&A with Kay in the future. She'll be one of my featured sellers on my blog. Congrats as well to JillreDesigns, FancyPicnic, Rudman, ThisYearsGirl, RomanticThreads, pinkdragonfly98, topsyturvydesign, LittleSparrowNest, labokoff and TotusMel Please take some time and explore their Etsy stores!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again beautiful treasury!!!
And thank you so much for making me part of this successful display!

'fancypicnic' said...

Fantastic, Valerie - and Kay's work is beautiful xx Thanks for letting me be a part of it!