Thursday, April 30, 2009

Announcing a new store...and more!

Mistflower Studio is pleased to announce that their new Etsy store, Mistflower Market has finally begun to launch. This store will carry the pocket mirrors, buttons and magnets that Mistflower Studio used to carry, plus assorted other items like vintage button rings and pendants. Why the second store? I felt that the above items were making it hard to focus on my actual art in my Mistflower Studio store. I just posted twelve new pocket mirror designs tonight.

In the next week I hope to add some prints of my favorite mosaics to Mistflower Studio.

I'm also getting ready to open my third and final Etsy store as soon as the rest of my shipping supplies arrive.

My featured sellers series is about to begin again. I will be planning a treasury to go along with the interview on my blog.

I hope everyone is happy, healthy, creating and enjoying Spring.

No comments: